January 16, 2011

I'd Better X I'd Rather - Exercises and Answers

Hey there!

Like I said, today we'll bring you some exercises on "I'd better" and "I'd rather".
Como disse, no post de hoje, postarei alguns exercícios sobre "I'd better" e "I'd rather".

- Transform the sentences below using the words in parenthesis.
Ex.: You should contact the police. (better)
      You'd better contact the police.

a) They should read more. (better)
b) I prefer to eat sandwich than carrot. (rather)
c) Arnold should stop smoking. (better)
d) She prefers to play the drum than spending her time on the beach. (rather)

Answers:
a) They'd better read more.
b) I'd rather eat sandwich than carrot.
c) Arnold'd better stop smoking.
d) She'd rather play the drum than spending her time on the beach.

That's all...
Por hoje é só...

See you!

No comments:

Like us on Facebook